Cincinnati VA Medical Center
Social Workers assist our Veterans through:
- Inpatient discharge planning.
- Linkage to community resources for housing, financial assistance, food and clothing.
- Providing information about long-term care options and the Medicaid process.
- Arranging Adult Day Care and contract nursing home placement for eligible Veterans.
- Discussing VA programs/services and their eligibility.
- Meeting with Veterans to complete their Advance Directives.
- Provides assessment and treatment for Mental Health, substance abuse and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder issues.
- Referrals to HUD/VASH and domiciliary programs.
- 513-861-3100 Ext. 6329
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.