Cincinnati VA Medical Center
Vocational Service is an employment rehabilitation program that provides Veterans valuable work experience within the Cleveland VA Medical Center and community-based positions.
Vocational Services Offers the Following for Veterans:
- Compensated Work Therapy (CWT)
- Supportive Employment (SE)
- Vocational Assessment and Case Management Services
- Job Task Analysis, Transferable Skill Analysis
- Job Matching / Development and Employment Advocacy
- Career Counseling
- Job Search Skill Development Education
- Community-Based Work Opportunities
Benefits of Vocational Services for Businesses and Organizations:
- Obtain Competitive, Semi-Skilled or Skilled Labor
- Utilize a Flexible and Goal-Oriented Workforce
- Minimize Costs Associated with Recruitment, Pre-Screening and Placement
The Cincinnati VA Medical Center’s Community Employment Services provides information, pre-employment assessment and workforce re-entry planning services, linkage, and coordination for VA and non-VA services, and community based follow-up services to integrate Veterans into the community through competitive employment.
The Community Employment Coordinator (CEC) provides guidance, training, and oversight to all homeless programs and staff across the VAMC on resources that enhance and result in competitive employment outcomes for Veterans.
The CEC develops employment opportunities for homeless Veterans both directly through community-based job development and indirectly by leveraging community partnerships, including other federal, state, and local agencies, non-profits, and faith based organizations.
909 Vine Street, Room 107
Fort Thomas, 1000 South, Ft. Thomas KY
Hours of Operation
909 Vine: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Ft. Thomas: 7:00 am to 4 pm