Cincinnati VA Medical Center
HIV and AIDS Treatment
VA's goal is to make HIV testing more "routine," like testing for diabetes and cholesterol. The VA leads the country in HIV/AIDS screening, testing, treatment, research and prevention treating over 28,000 Veterans in 2016.
HIV testing is available 24hrs/365 days per year at the Cincinnati VAMC, 2nd Floor Walk-Up Lab
- Preventative Healthcare options are available, talk to your Primary Care Provider about Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Primary Care Providers and clinical pharmacist specializing in HIV treatment are available for your HIV Healthcare needs
- Appointments are availability at the Cincinnati VAMC, your Community Based Outreach Centers and via Telehealth
Cincinnati VA Medical Cetner can provide medications, treatments and support to help manage HIV and live a full life.
We help people living with HIV to:
- Understand the diagnosis
- Find support
- Work with a doctor
- Monitor health
- Be aware of possible complications
- Protect others
- Know when to consider treatment
- Move forward with a healthy life
The most important steps are to get tested and to follow the recommendations of a medical professional.
For more information please talk with your primary care provider.
Primary Care, 1st Floor
- 513-861-3100 Ext. 6304
Hours of Operation
- 7:30 am to 4:00 pm