Cincinnati VA Medical Center
Eye and Vision Care
The Cincinnati VA Medical Center's Highland Eye Center provides a wide range of eye and vision care services at the .
The Highland Eye Center delivers eye and vision care in several specialties. They include optometry, ophthalmology, eye surgery, blind rehabilitation and eye care for patients with diabetes. Professionals in these specialties work together to maintain eye health.
Services available include:
- Routine examinations, including glasses prescriptions and checking eye health for cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and other conditions of the eye.
- Providing eyeglasses for eligible Veterans.
- Low vision rehabilitation for visually impaired Veterans (VIST).
- Evaluation and treatment of eye disease, such as cataracts, trauma, glaucoma, and other conditions.
- Eye surgery including cataracts, glaucoma, and corneal procedures.
Staff optometrists providing comprehensive eye examinations at four of our community based outpatient clinics (CBOC).
Lawrenceburg, Florence, Hamilton and Clermont.
Please ask your Primary Care Provider for more information.
Highland Eye Center
2929 Highland Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45219
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm