Cincinnati VA Medical Center
Agent Orange Registry Exams
The Agent Orange Registry health exam alerts Veterans to possible long-term health problems that may be related to Agent Orange exposure during their military service. The registry data help VA understand and respond to these health problems more effectively.
The exam includes an exposure history, medical history, physical exam, and any tests if needed. A VA health professional will discuss the results in person and with a follow up letter.
Agent Orange Registry health exams are:
- Free to eligible Veterans, whether or not they are enrolled in VA health care
- Not a disability compensation exam or required for other VA benefits
- Based on Veterans’ recollection of service, not on their military records
- Subject to updates if new problems develop
- Not offered to family members of Veterans
More information is available on VA’s Agent Orange Registry page Agent Orange Registry. Contact your VA Environmental Health Coordinator to request an Agent Orange Registry health exam.
Locations vary and
will be provided when scheduling
- 513-861-3100 Ext. 6461
Hours of Operation
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm