Join us for an introduction to Whole Health
||1:00 PM- 3:00 PM (EST)
||Cincinnati VA Medical Center, OEF/OIF/OND Trailer, 3200 Vine Street
Please Join Us For An Introduction to Whole Health
What is this?
- This Introduction to Whole Health session is designed to introduce you to the VA Whole Health approach to care.
- Our number one goal is that you accomplish the mission you create for yourself.
- Through our programs and services and, most importantly, your own strengths and abilities, we will work together in healing partnership to optimize your well-being with a focus on what is important to YOU.
- Transitioning from the Service can pose unique challenges and opportunities and we’ll discuss why a whole health approach is helpful in meeting these challenges and capitalizing on your opportunities.
- We’ll also describe areas of self-care and well-being that make up all the different aspects of who we are as individuals.
What is Whole Health?
- Whole Health recognizes you as a whole person and helps support your unique answer to the question, “What would you do if your health were the best it could be?”.
- Whole Health goes beyond your illnesses, injuries, or disabilities.
- It focuses on your values and aspiration, your health and well-being and includes self-care and complementary therapies (such as acupuncture, massage, and yoga), along with your conventional medical care.
- In Whole Health care, you are a more active partner with your health team.
Dates and Times: 2nd Thursday of the month from 9:00 – 11:00 am in Primary Care
4th Friday of the month from 1:00 – 3:00 pm in OEF/OIF/OND Trailer
Location: Cincinnati VA Medical Center, 3200 Vine Street Cincinnati, OH 45220
Signs will be posted or the Information Desk can direct you to the room.
For questions and more information Contact: Angelo Hazley at 513-301-3529