Cincinnati VA Medical Center
Georgetown Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Extension Clinic - Brown County Ohio
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Georgetown, Ohio and surrounding Brown County areas.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Parent Facility – Cincinnati VA Medical Center.
- Behavioral Health and Social Work services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as Smoking Cessation.
- Chaplain Services – individual and family services available.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and EKG services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or can be picked up at the Parent Facility.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
From the North: Take southbound S. Main Street turn left on Home Street and the CBOC will be on the left.
From the East: Take US68 west on State Route 125. Turn left on Home Street and the CBOC will be on the right.
From the South: Take northbound S. Main Street turn right on Home Street and the CBOC will be on the left.
From the West: Take State Route 125 eastbound turn right on Home Street and the CBOC will be on the right.
Free on premises.