Cincinnati VA Medical Center
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Florence, Kentucky and surrounding areas.
- Routine Medical Care with highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care includes Optometry and Podiatry. Referrals for other specialty clinics are available to the Parent Facility – Cincinnati VA Medical Center.
- Nutrition Counseling.
- Behavioral Health and Social Work services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as Smoking Cessation.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and EKG services available.
- Clinical Pharmacist (medicine education).
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or can be picked up at the Parent Facility.
- Home Based Primary Care services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
Free on premises.
7310 Turfway Rd.
Florence, KY 41042
Phone & Fax
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation
8:00 am to 4:30 pm