VA Healthcare Associates – Butler County Ohio
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Hamilton, Ohio and surrounding Butler County areas.
- Routine Medical Care with highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care includes Optometry and Podiatry. Referrals for other specialty clinics are available to the Parent Facility – Cincinnati VA Medical Center.
- Nutrition Counseling.
- Behavioral Health and Social Work services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as Smoking Cessation.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and EKG services available.
- Clinical Pharmacist (medicine education).
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or can be picked up at the Parent Facility.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
From the North: Go south into Hamilton. Take State Route 129 (Main Street) east to Route 4. Turn south (right) on Route 4. Continue south past Grand Avenue. Get into the left hand lane and look for the Hamilton Crossing shopping plaza on the left and turn into the parking. Look for the VA sign.
From the South: Go north on Route 4 through Fairfield. Continue north past Symmes Road and past Bobmeyer Road. When the road splits, stay to the right on Route 4 (South Erie Highway). You will come to a traffic light at Hamilton Crossing shopping plaza. There will be a McDonald’s restaurant and Midas Muffler shop on the left side of the street. Turn right from the light into the Hamilton Crossing shopping plaza – look straight ahead for the VA sign.
Free on premises.