VA Northern Kentucky Healthcare Associates
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Florence, Kentucky and surrounding areas.
- Routine Medical Care with highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care includes Optometry and Podiatry. Referrals for other specialty clinics are available to the Parent Facility – Cincinnati VA Medical Center.
- Nutrition Counseling.
- Behavioral Health and Social Work services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as Smoking Cessation.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and EKG services available.
- Clinical Pharmacist (medicine education).
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or can be picked up at the Parent Facility.
- Home Based Primary Care services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
Northbound 75: Take northbound I-75 to exit 180. Turn right onto U.S. Highway 42. Take Highway 42 past Dream Street (left) and King Drive (right) and turn left onto Ewing Boulevard. The VA clinic is just past Dream Street on the left.
From the East: Take Dixie Highway (Main Street) west to Burlington Pike (Route 18). Turn right onto Burlington Pike. Take Burlington Pike to Ewing Boulevard. Turn left onto Ewing Boulevard. After passing Miriam Drive, VA clinic is on the right.
From the Southeast: Go to Dixie Highway and turn north. Go to Industrial Road (Route 1829) and turn left. Follow Industrial Road until it ends at Highway 42/127. Turn right onto Highway 42. Turn at the next left onto Ewing Boulevard. The VA clinic is past Dream Street on the left.
From the West: Take Burlington Pike (Route 18) east. Go past the Florence Mall and past I-75. After crossing I-75, look for Ewing Boulevard on the right. Turn right onto Ewing Boulevard and the VA clinic is on the right.
From the Southwest: Go to Highway 42/127. Follow 42/127 North past the Florence Mall and I-75. After crossing I-75 look for Ewing Boulevard on the left. Turn onto Ewing Boulevard. The VA clinic will be on the left just past Dream Street.