Lawrenceburg Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for Veterans in Dearborn County and surrounding areas in Southeastern Indiana.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care includes Optometry, Podiatry and Nutrition. Referrals for specialty services not offered at the Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) will be made to the Parent Facility – Cincinnati VA Medical Center.
- Home Based Primary Care.
- Clinical Pharmacists available for medication education.
- Behavioral Health and Social Work services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as Smoking Cessation.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and EKG services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or can be picked up at the Parent Facility.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
From Cincinnati or east: Take I-275 south toward Kentucky. Exit interstate at exit 16 – Lawrenceburg/Greendale/Aurora Indiana exit. At end of highway ramp turn right onto U.S. 50. Drive east until you come to LaRosa’s Pizza and Greendale Estates road. Turn right onto Greendale Estates. At stop sign turn left onto Flossie Drive. Go past Comfort Inn and the cinema. The VA clinic will be on the left.
From Lawrenceburg/Aurora area or West: Go east on U.S. 50 to Greendale. Stay on U.S. 50 and continue past the I-275 exit ramp. At. LaRosa’s Pizza and Greendale Estates road turn right onto Greendale Estates. At the stop sign turn left onto Flossie Drive. Go past Comfort Inn and the cinema. The VA clinic will be on the left.
Free on premises.