Cincinnati VA Medical Center
Georgetown Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Extension Clinic - Brown County Ohio
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Georgetown, Ohio and surrounding Brown County areas.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Parent Facility – Cincinnati VA Medical Center.
- Behavioral Health and Social Work services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as Smoking Cessation.
- Chaplain Services – individual and family services available.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and EKG services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or can be picked up at the Parent Facility.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
From the North: From US Route 68 turn South, turn right onto State Route 125. Take 125 West to the first traffic light and turn right. The clinic will be to the left of the IGA.
From the East: Take State Route 125 West to the first traffic light past US Route 68 and turn right. The clinic will be to the left of the IGA.
From the South: Take State Route 30 or State Route 221 into Georgetown. Turn right on State Route 125 and turn left at the traffic light past McDonald’s. The clinic will be to the left of the IGA.
From the West: Take State Route 125 East through Georgetown. Turn left at the traffic light past McDonald’s. The clinic will be to the left of the IGA.
Free on premises.