Clermont Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Clermont County, Ohio and surrounding areas.
- Routine Medical Care with highly qualified primary care providers. Specialty care includes Optometry and Podiatry. Referrals for other specialty clinics are available to the Parent Facility – Cincinnati VA Medical Center.
- Nutrition Counseling.
- Behavioral Health and Social Work services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as Smoking Cessation.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing and EKG services available.
- Clinical Pharmacist (medicine education).
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or can be picked up at the Parent Facility.
- Home Based Primary Care services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
The VA Healthcare office is located approximately one mile west of the Eastgate Mall and is visible from State Route 32. From State Route 32, turn north on Beechwood Road. The VA clinic is located at 4600 Beechwood Road.
Free on premises